Amazing & unique opportunity to enjoy the luxury of this tranquil oasis located in the heart of the Olympic Peninsula! From stunning views overlooking the Sequim Valley & Olympic Mountains, to impressive architecture & style with a nod to Japanese culture, this retreat is sure to impress & fulfill your every need to relax in style.
This private estate is sprawling with space. With its beautifully maintained grounds, large south facing deck, & private courtyard patio, you will find plenty of space for soaking up the sun & entertaining outdoors. Sit & enjoy the peacefulness while watching bald eagles soar or local Roosevelt Elk graze in the pastures below.
The home is truly one of a kind & offers an experience to treasure. A private gated courtyard greets you & ushers you to the main entry of this beautiful gem. Step inside & be prepared to be amazed by the stunning quality craftsmanship with Japanese elements throughout. From the intricate woodwork details to the unique Zen Garden Room & Tatami Meditation Room, you will fall in love with this place!
Flowing floorplan gives you large, open, sun filled rooms with an abundance of picture windows framing in the tranquil views. Gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream with gas cooking range, island with bar seating & nearby grand formal dining room. Take your pick of retreating to the private sunroom, cozy living room, or perfect entertainment space on the lower level for watching movies & playing games.
The layout consists of 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & accommodates up to 7 guests. Large master king suite on the main level has comfortable sitting room, deck access, spa like bathroom & amazing views. Additional guest bedroom located on the main level plus laundry & guest bath. Remaining 2 guest rooms with mountain views & full bath are on the lower level with TV/GAME room, wet bar & patio access.
Location is ideal just minutes to downtown Sequim, shopping & restaurants. Explore local farms, wineries, hiking trails & beach destinations. The Olympic Peninsula offers a variety of popular local events including the yearly Lavender Festival & Dungeness Crab Festival. Many adventures await in the Olympic National Park just a short drive away, or take the ferry for a quick trip to Victoria, B.C.
- Mountain View Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Handicap Shower & Tub
- Tatami Room (For Meditation / Yoga Only)
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Towels & Linens
- Laundry Factilities
- Smart TV / Streaming
- Board Games / Foosball Table / Chess Table
- Wood Burning Fireplace (Available Winter Months Only / Fee Applies)
- Electric Fireplace (Available Year Round)
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
- Same day bookings & turn arounds are not permitted.
- Deposit: 50% of total rental amount is due at booking, balance due within 30 days of arrival.
- Wood burning fireplace available during winter months only for additional firewood fee. Please call ahead to include. Any damage caused by use of fireplace will result in a minimum damage fee of $250 charged to the renter.
- No food, drink or toys permitted in the Tatami Room. All children must be attended. This space is for yoga/meditation/prayer/relaxation only. Any damage caused by use of the Tatami Room will result in a minimum damage fee of $250 charged to the renter.
- Check in time is at 4:00PM & check out time is at 10:00AM.
- This is a NO PETS / NO SHOES home thank you!